** Important Information – All Classes Moving Online **
To help contain the spread of Covid-19, I am teaching all my classes online through Zoom. In this time of isolation, we can still come together to promote this wonderful community. Movement, contemplation and mediation are so important in this time, and I am hoping we can experience change and growth together.
Zoom Schedule (all times BST)
NOTE: Monday class is earlier and Friday class starts later
Monday 06/07 – Yoga for Core Strength – 8:00am – 9:00am (60 mins)
Tuesday 07/07 – Morning Flow – 8:15am – 9:15am (45 or 60 mins)
Wednesday 08/07 – Hatha Yoga with Nik – 5:30pm – 6:45pm (75 mins)
My lovely friend Nik will be teaching Hatha Yoga whilst I am on the training. Although different to Forrest Yoga, this traditional style which is the root of most modern styles of yoga is slow and mindful. This is an open level class!
If you have paid me for the month/week then feel free to attend Nik’s class. If you are dropping in then make the donation to my account and I shall pass it on to her.
Friday 10/07 – Yin Yoga & Meditation – 6:00pm – 7:15pm (75 mins)
Saturday 11/07 – Beginners Yoga – 10:00am – 11:15am (75 mins)
Classes are donation based. Payment can be made before or after the class via PayPal to email@example.com. Alternatively you can pay via bank transfer (contact me for the details).
Yoga Studios – bookings via the studio
Indaba Online Class Beginners Yoga Sunday 12/07 12:00pm-1.15pm (75 mins)
Each week, my newsletter subscribers will get an email of the upcoming Zoom classes. Click here to subscribe.
You can donate as much or as little as you like – this is about us practicing together – staying strong and healthy during this challenging time. You are welcome to join the practice for free – enjoy! If you like the practice and can afford it, please make a PayPal donation – this is how I intend to cover my rent and bills 🙂
- I hope to see many of you on Zoom, with Londoners and some familiar faces from around the world! We’re very lucky to have this technology at our fingertips!
*** The “Something Series” Available NOW on YouTube!
I’ve just finished filming and editing (look at all these new skills!) a series of four short yoga practices for those unable to make the dates/times listed.
- “Something Simple” is a simple 11 minute video designed to get you moving and breathing in a mindful way.
- “Something Energising” is a simple 15 minute stretch designed to get you energised and breathing in a mindful way.
- “Something Challenging” is a simple 17 minute stretch designed to challenge you and maybe even get you sweaty.
- “Something Restorative” is a simple 12 minute short and sweet stretch designed to calm your nervous system and help you relax.
Subscribe to my Youtube channel by clicking here!
Ed Sheeran, Drake and Sabina Ahmadov now streaming on Spotify!
Check out my Podcast, Stillness with Sabina, on Spotify! It’s a 10 day meditation with a focus on Mudra’s. The first one is below, followed by the link to the rest of them here….