July 25th to 28th, 2019
- Thursday until Saturday 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM
- Sunday 8:00 AM until 3:00 PM
- Time + Space Yoga Studio – London, England
- 50hr Yoga Alliance Certified
YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING £599 (£199.96 deposit)
EARLYBIRD (First 5 Sign-Ups)
£499 *there are 5 earlybirds available, but not for long (see below for application!)
Would you like to learn how to make this world a little bit better, breath by breath? Do you feel that our core values resonate with you?
– individuality “finding your true north”
– functional approach over aesthetics
– holistic wellness over quick fixes
Then Chi Therapeutics Teacher Training is for you.
We believe in helping people from different angles with asana practice being just one way to help.
The root in this training is in yin yoga and Chinese Medicine. We will cover in detail the basics + more in asana, variations, assisting and sequencing. We will study functional anatomy in addition to basic anatomy and assess function over form.
All the written material will be available to download 1 month prior to the training dates. By familiarising oneself with the subject beforehand, we can spend our time together by taking the theories into practice.
This training is one long weekend 4 day immersion.
After this training you will be eligible to teach basic yin yoga classes!
If you wish to deepen your knowledge in energy anatomy and meridians, you should join our 200h Foundations or 300h Advanced Teacher Training group in 2019-2020 (dates tbd).
Teachings and Breakdown:
1. Introduction to Yin Yoga ( Yin and Yang Yoga Practice )
2. Basic YinYoga Asanas 16 poses
3. Advanced / Extras 10 poses
4. Variations ( on-site)
5. Functional Anatomy (partially on-site)
6. Upper/ Lower body Meridians
32 contact hours, 5h pre-reading, 5h online studies, 5h of teaching (after the training + a report) = 50 hours.
This will give you total of 50h Yoga Alliance certified teacher training hours and these hours can be used towards further training (RYT 200, RYT 300 or Yoga Alliance Continuing education hours).
STANDARD: £599 (£199.96 deposit + payment plan over next 3 months)
To apply, please send an application via email describing the following to:
1. What is your background in yinyoga?
2. Why do you wish to train as a yinyoga teacher?
3. Why did you choose us to be your trainer?
4. Our attendance and commitment requirements are 100%. Is this ok with your schedule?
“Beginner is the new advanced “